I noticed fine steel cuts
covering my skin.
Mirrored on the surface of my mind
I recognize deep furrows
on the armour plate of my heart.
Scratches, scars, wounds
left by humans
all kinds-
all sorts-
all colors- of,
any
gender.
Encounters :
deliberately accidental
meeting by chance a passer-by.
Ships, planes and shuttles cleave their surrounding spaces
|one lays|one hangs|one escapes|
all leaving traces
-marks-
|some short|some long|some for the eternity|
We all dream our thoughts being eternal
blown by the wind to far destinations,
crossing borders, lakes, mountains, air
creating new
-ways, -roads, -marks,-traces.
Spring is almost there,
regenerating skin,
renewing thoughts,
healing hearts.
New roads ahead.

3 comments:
Assoluta loooooooves it!!!
I love it too..
I need a name like Elena has ..
Thanks for sharing these wonderful words! I loved especially "Spring is almost there, regenerating skin,
renewing thoughts, healing hearts. New roads ahead."
Post a Comment