I quit the airport(s) for a while | the ocean behind the door is too appealing
When a dream is not a dream
but a relaxing reminiscence
-a fantasy about what could be-
An orchestra plays on the deck
J.S.B'ees Orchestral Suite Two's
-Badinerie-
a light-heeled easy tune.
The breeze,
tickles
the stubbles on my cheek,
itches
my right ear.
My unconscious self
-while contemplating an impossible scenario-
switches on
a smile on my face.
The feeling
of mastering this situation
generates emotional feel good.
I stretch my legs
this results in a cramp.
Suddenly
the dream is really painful.
Soon
-while running-
the pain will remind me this nasty awakening.
How a jesting ends as an evil dream.
The year started in pink mood;
Today is rather a knockdown type.
Despite first signs of early spring fatigue
I'm searching for spirit energy.
I'm awake.
No
breezy-
tickling-
itching
cramp.
I'm still smoothly shaved.
Where is the deck?
I still hear a merry tune.

1 comment:
I love it!!! I'm also awake
Post a Comment